Thursday, December 24, 2009

Prostate Infection Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Prostate Symptoms Or STD?

Prostate symptoms or STD? - prostate infection symptoms more condition_symptoms

I had severe pain in the prostate area for almost three months. Sometimes it is very centrally located in the groin area, and sometimes it feels like it came to my inner thigh. It started shortly after I had a very severe infection of the urinary tract. Outside of the Prostate, "" pain, I also have "hot flashes" in my pubic area. It's like I'm sweating, but not moisture. Moreover, there is sometimes a feeling of biting into or around my urethra! No relief can say. Damn!

I went to my doctor. My prostate is enlarged (3 on a scale of 10). He said he looked like a prostate infection and prescribed antibiotics. I took three weeks to two weeks of doxycycline and Cipro. He has not done much, if the difference.

The Prostate "pain is much worse if I do a lot to the meeting. If I stay here or move much in bed, reduced) to pain after a certain time (for the next day.

My partner (f) shows a display of sexually transmitted diseases and was negative. What now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment