Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cat Has White Poop Cat Has White Poop. What Could Be The Problem?

Cat has white poop. What could be the problem? - cat has white poop

All three of my cats recently adopted its booster were worms found (none), and they all seem good results were achieved. The problem: One is clear and even white shit! I have ruled out a cat, but not sure whether the other two on. All ideas about what this means? A reaction to his dismissal or first-line treatment for fleas? I have also insect killers on the lawn, but it was a month earlier. I know that show people can hepatitis or pancreatic problem, what about cats? I know, I know ... Go to the vet, but I do not know who ... ask whether anyone had similar experience.

I searched the Internet, but have emerged out of nowhere. No, I do not think it has something to do with hairballs.

4 comments:

Mr. Joey H said...

Maybe we can make a vaccine, you are sick, perhaps, a small dustbin was in it, and pass it on. thats what I think

Lisa said...

Have you got your diet? I would definitely ask your vet for him. I searched on Google (because I have never heard it) and I come with the following information. They are human beings, but.

The following diseases are among the possible causes pale stools. It is unlikely that other possible causes, yes, ask your doctor about your symptoms.
Digestive Disorders
Bladder
Disruption of the gallbladder
Gallstones
The bile
Biliary atresia
Sclerosing cholangitis
Cancer of the bile ducts
Liver disease
Hepatitis - causing light or white stools, see also Hepatitis Types
Liver tumors
Liver Cancer
Pregnancy-related jaundice
See also liver symptoms and jaundice
Pancreatic diseases
Pancreatitis
Chronic pancreatitis
Pancreatic cancer
Sprue
Large quantities of colored foods:
Large quantities of rice

hudsongr... said...

Have you cooked a chicken to eat lately? The cats eat chicken bones white shit, it is possible that the bones in the trash.

Otherwise, I recommend calling the vet. I know you see it in the dog lot. This would be with what I do, that cats do familiar.

It is a problem of the pancreas, was our cat last spring and its excrement was the normal color.

animalho... said...

Medical necessity.

Post a Comment