Sunday, February 14, 2010

Smoking Blocked Ears I HAVE THIS WEIRD Problem With My Ear And SMOKING Any Conclustions Or SUGESSTIONS Of Why This Is Happening?

I HAVE THIS WEIRD problem with my ear and SMOKING any conclustions or SUGESSTIONS of why this is happening? - smoking blocked ears

Ok ... This is very rare .. rreally am not a smoker .. i'am ok so yeah .. I smoke, like the feast of ciggerates 3-4. and I noticed that when the smoke .. my nose is blocked and can not hear with my left hand to hear .. to reduce the sound. and then I can not think anymore. But they say if I is not smoking like 2 days my nose clean again, and I can hear perfectly and seamlessly. This is rare. Is there a link between smoking and stuffy nose and ear? Then I went to the doctor. I have not told the doctor that I smoked, but had a hearing problem. I did not hear with her left ear and give a tube through his nose and told me all this mucus blocks the ear. when I went home and then I'm out .. And all this came out, and mucusThen I was able to hear. It was a relieif. It's like if I do not smoke, do not block the nose, or what? The conclusions that you have any suggestions or any other indication why this is happening, or what? (Graves)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's bad for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Consult your doctor and ask for Chantix.

Anonymous said...

Smoke is an irritant to the respiratory tract. Stimuli result in getting rid of your airways produce more mucus to irritants. This accumulation of mucus causes of sinus pressure, which exerts pressure on the eardrum. Mucous membranes may also accumulate in eustacian tube that connects the ear with the upper neck. The best thing to do is not smoke, too.

Post a Comment