Monday, February 15, 2010

Facial Hydration For Eczema Is This Normal After A Facial?

Is this normal after a facial? - facial hydration for eczema

Yesterday I was with a facial moisturizer cuz my skin is so dry that it was scaling obtained in several parts. At the spa, the beauty known for clogged pores and asked if I would lead an extraction of the light or leave it. I have decided to go for the extraction. I Duno if it because I was so dry as it is cleaner and toner stung me bad. After the entire face, my face a little hot and her cheeks are red and itchy. She told me to put ice on it and I did. Today, dropped redness and warmth, but my right cheek is still a bit red and extraction of the leaves than in the past and marks a new job, is that normal?

As long as redness disappear? It is still difficult for me to put concealer now.

1 comments:

karamell... said...

I know most will face after a break, but I'm sure it is used. You may have have sensitive skin, or simply a reaction to the cartridge. You should call and ask.

Post a Comment