Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paper Towel Dispenser Diagram I Need A Small Motion Sensor Similar To Paper Towel Dispenser?

I need a small motion sensor similar to paper towel dispenser? - paper towel dispenser diagram

Ok I have as a motion sensor, as described in the paper towel dispenser found work, and know where to get, one. I need an idea, and one is extremely small, it is too quiet ... or slightly below the sensor, which in turn distribute travel engines. What kind of engine I need (electric) battery type, etc. .. Perhaps a list of website information is helpful. Thank you all!

2 comments:

jim bo said...

. Well it seems that if you do 3 things: the sensor, which activates the motor, and a dispenser'container "The engine is in.
You may need to get this problem in an electronics store or a business with a spy system.

lostmind... said...

Here you can find what you need!

Post a Comment