Sunday, January 31, 2010

Best Mid Range Cell Phones 2009 What New Cell Phone Should I Get?

What new cell phone should I get? - best mid range cell phones 2009

I've suffered with the Motorola phone is $ 20 from my old phone just stopped working. It sucks, good riddance.

I am a woman of 19 years in school. Mid-I (less than $ 300) to the music, good command of the text, paper or transparencies, speaker, camera, good battery life and beautiful. Bluetooth is a plus but not mandatory. (More or less the perfect phone.) No need to surf the Internet, instant messaging or e-mail, so I really have no more than the standard 12-keypad. I'm on AT & T, but I'm willing to buy for me.

I'm here just looking for suggestions, I will investigate further.

Is my best option now know LG VX8500. (Series) Chocolate therefore, if they throw a few opinions about this phone too.

I want to read and evaluate all suggestions seriously. Thank you!

2 comments:

PeaceLov... said...

Hey! Do not Take LG .... Take advantage of the Nokia 5610 or W660 ..


Regards.

♥chArlie... said...

I prefer chocolate ice blue. but also in black and mooron. In addition, the Motorola MOTO W755 is a good phone, but they are all Verizon.

Post a Comment