Monday, January 11, 2010

Blotchy Hands And Tingling Why Does My Hands Feel Warm And Tingling?

Why does my hands feel warm and tingling? - blotchy hands and tingling

I did my research and I have many different answers. So, I want answers, and other research institutions receive.

Sometimes, out of nowhere, suddenly my hands warm, bright, itching, discoloration and tenderness in my hands. This happens everywhere, whether in school, at home and everywhere in front of nothing. What could be causing this?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

It would be ridiculous, because I'm sure he would have seen himself, but perhaps because the blood flows back into their hands. This usually happens when pressure is applied to their hands and wrists.

Bush said...

call a physician

Anonymous said...

What do you feel bright? it is a reflection of light or simply brilliant, even without light?

Post a Comment