Monday, January 18, 2010

German Style Helmets Can A Biker Helmet Label Someone As A Nazi?

Can a biker helmet label someone as a Nazi? - german style helmets

I am a student and I am very happy happy with the party before Halloween, will certainly be a blast. Anyway, my costumes are usually at home, and this year I will be thinking like a biker. I have a lot of things to wear with the exception of the head.

I have this helmet, which is cheap on eBay. It looks like the helmet from Germany, that many simply that "the Nazi helmet."

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS ...

I am with some friends on Facebook Members of the faculty, and I have Jewish friends. By the way, I am half white and half in Asia, so it's not like I had to support the 3rd Empire.

I saw many cyclists use, and I know they are not neo-Nazis. Many of them said it was just 'cause it looks good. "So my question is would you be offended if someone was at a party with this old style and is it something which could be difficult? (Note: I HATE problems and I am glad that there are not many)

I did my homework researching a controversy on this hull design, and not to a conclusion, it seems that only through unnoticed and nobody would recognize as "the Nazi helmet."

2 comments:

Ben said...

I know a lot about World War II and believe me a Nazi helmet like this, if http://www.m35helmet.com/files/transitional_helmet_2.jpg are similar, there is a significant difference in the bolt body. and no one thinks that the headset is a Nazi, just because his black helmet.

molkey said...

Here is a link that could bring the person above me the link to work .*
http://ww2germanhelmets.com/German-World ...
I think I had a Nazi helmet like .*

Post a Comment