Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lcd Tv Floor Stand Widescreen HD Lcd Tv. Do They Wobble?

Widescreen HD lcd tv. do they wobble? - lcd tv floor stand

I'm looking for a TV 20 "widescreen display (LCD HDTV), but when I thought the store, it was supported very unstable (rates, if at all).

I have a great apartment owners TV stand (wooden) is between two towers, the Netherlands is good, will not be removed often, but I have a baby (Love Song), and he feared that this will be easy (I'll pay little off and crashed through Kiddy).

Are they stable? are strong, not easily broken?

Thank you for answering

2 comments:

wonderge... said...

which is on the brink because tries proberly not developed, and many people have it. This would not happen at home. This is not the norm.

WG

Downyfla... said...

We have the very similar description, and we had no problem at all. I think more than television, has the owner of more of the burden, I would not worry me, if I were you.

Post a Comment